Or, if you prefer, you may send a check to us at:
German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County
120 Tustin Avenue, Suite C-1111
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Questions? Click here to contact us here and a volunteer will respond promptly! THANK YOU FOR CARING!
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ALL OF THE WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP:
Last year, the German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County saved, rehabilitated, and re-homed nearly 400 German Shepherds that had nowhere else to turn. Thanks to the support of compassionate animal lovers like you. With your help, we will save even more precious lives this year. Please look into the faces of the beautiful dogs that are depending on us to help them live the lives they were always meant to have, and then make a tax deductible donation to help us with our ongoing work.
Look through our Wish List to see if there is anything you are able to help us with. Any donation is appreciated.
• Sponsors for individual dogs
• Frontline and/or Advantage flea control
• Petsmart or Petco gift cards
• Heavy duty dog toys (large)
• Rawhide chew bones (large)
• Rawhide chew strips (large)
• Dog treats
• Premium quality dog food (e.g. Lamb and Rice)
• Sprenger prong collars (22″ – 24″)
• Large and extra large Vari-kennels
• Rolls of postage stamps (for mailings)
• Printing services
• Grooming services
• Advertising in various media
• Free or low cost spay/neuter surgeries
• Items for resale to benefit the dogs
• Volunteers to help spread the word
• Donations in any amount
• Links from your company or personal website to www.gsroc.org/donate.php
• Office supplies (e.g. green portfolio folders, astrobrite paper, sheet protectors, clear brochure holders, etc)
• Prepaid phone cards (for outbound calls)
• Prepaid gas cards (for veterinary transports)
• Desktop copy machine
• Erasable white board
• Rolls of paper towel
• Puppy “wee wee” pads
• Elevated “Kuranda style” beds for large dogs
• Martingale collars, all sizes
Use your Ralphs Club membership to help the dogs! Register your Ralphs Rewards Card and select German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County to help our orphans every time you buy groceries at Ralphs! Once registered, each time you swipe your Ralphs Rewards card, Ralphs will automatically donate 4% of your purchase to German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County! With your help, this can be a fantastic fundraiser for our needy dogs! Even if you’ve already signed up previously, you must renew every year beginning on September 1st. And best of all. . .it costs you NOTHING!! Here’s how. . .
1. Go to www.ralphsrewards.com and sign in, or create an account if you haven’t done so yet.
2. Once you’re signed in, click “My Account,” it should take you to “Account Settings.”
3. Scroll down and select “Community Rewards” at the bottom of the list.
4. Enter “German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County ” under Find Your Organization. Our NPO number is 82687.
5. Select “German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County ” and CLICK “Save Changes.”
This is a wonderful and FREE way for you to support animal rescue. Not only can YOU sign up, but anyone with a Ralphs Rewards card can sign up and support GSROC, so please forward this information to your friends and family! If you have any problems or need further instruction, contact GSROC volunteer Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ORDER YOUR HOLIDAY WREATH THROUGH LYNCH CREEK FARMS AND SUPPORT GSROC
Click here to order your wreath and help the dogs at GSROC