We love supporting local small businesses! We also appreciate the love these businesses gave us in return during our annual Holiday Brunch. To us, they are more than vendors, but they are now friends and supporters who added to the festive spirit of our event. Thank you to each of you who came to the event to share your talent, passion and incredible products and services. We look forward to partnering with you again.
For those who didn’t get a chance to shop with them or wish you had picked up a special holiday gift, it’s not too late. Below is the list of the exclusive vendors from the GSROC Holiday Brunch and how you contact them to purchase meaningful gifts. Please be sure to support them!
· LOV Portrait Design – Beautifully captured family, beauty and dog portraits by our very own volunteer Vivien Olson. https://pix.lifeonviewphotography.com/
· The Moxie Hound – Stunning dog accessories created with the high-end designer fabrics, top quality Biothane, and made-to-last hardware. Moxie Hound is owned by Stephanie Guyer http://www.moxiehound.com
· Indigo Art – Incredible handmade art, home decor and jewelry by Rei Edwards – Instagram: @indigorei.art
· QT Peas – Beautiful hand decorated canvas bags, fancy ribbons and gift tags by our very own volunteer Rachel Pacillas and her daughter
· Arbonne – Health and beauty products being sold by Elizabeth Fisher. Instagram: @_healthisthegreatestwealth
· Steph’s Boutique – Amazing personalized items and home decor by Stephanie Pulsifer – Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/SPboutique
Blocks by Becky – Festive custom holiday signs/home decor by Becky Gerard – On Facebook search for: Blocks by Becky
Thank you for donating items that helped us raise more money to help rescue more dogs.